We would not be able to operate without the ongoing dedication of volunteers within the community who donate their time, for as little as 3 hours per week. We are very proud to receive the support of around 30 volunteers each year to help us achieve our goals and relieve poverty in our community. Additionally, we can provide various work placements each year to allow those who may be long-term unemployed to acquire further skills, training and provide a better opportunity for them to re-enter the work place.
We are currently searching for people who can fill the following roles:
- Van Assistant Volunteer – various slots available Mon – Fri
- Warehouse Assistant Volunteer – Flexible slots available Mon-Fri
- Office Volunteer (Telephone)
- Office Volunteer (Meeting Clients) – Monday morning
- Office Volunteer (Meeting Clients) -Tuesday Morning
- Office Volunteer (Meeting Clients) -Thursday Morning
- Up-cycling Volunteer – Tues or Weds Morning
- Repair Workshop Volunteer
- Marketing & Communications Volunteer – Flexible arrangements can be made
Do you have a few hours spare to help us support vulnerable families? If you would like to help us by volunteering just a few hours a week at The Furniture Station please call 0161 456 0717 to talk to us further or email email@example.com, thank you!