We support local families & individuals experiencing financial hardship by supplying pre-loved furniture & household items at low cost. Prices include delivery to a Stockport address. We aim to turn their accommodation into a home and support them to maintain their tenancy to prevent homelessness.
Do you need support with furniture?
We operate on a referral basis and so all households are referred to us by the local organisations we work with. We can support households residing in Stockport & surrounding areas (including areas within Greater Manchester & East Cheshire).
Receive a referral & come visit our warehouse
To access our services you must first be referred from a local organisation, this could be a local advice & information agency, council services or your housing officer. If you are unsure who can refer you, please call us on 0161 456 0717. The organisations we work with include (but not limited to):
- Stockport Local Assistance Scheme 0161 474 2101
- Stockport Homes Housing Support Team 0161 474 3772
- Citizens Advice Bureau 0844 826 9800
- Stockport FLAG 0161 474 1042
- Christians Against Poverty 01274 761911
- Age UK Stockport 0161 480 1211
- Your local housing association
- Your local health centres & social care
We are open to referred clients between 9.00am – 11.45am, Monday – Thursday.
Our volunteers here will help you pick out your items and book your delivery date. Our drivers will deliver your items to your address within the given time-slot. You can now download our 2016 Brochure and Guidance Leaflet
Please take note before you visit:-
- Please attend within 28 days from your referral.
- If you are paying for the items yourself please note we can only accept cash.
- A maximum of 6 large items can be delivered per visit & these can only be delivered to your address only.
- Unfortunately children cannot enter the warehouse.
- We continue to have a limited number of beds & cots. If you are seeking these items please call us before your visit and avoid disappointment