We can collect your unwanted, good-quality furniture for free. Donate it today & support people in hardship.
Call 0161 456 0717 or request a collection online
We can collect the following furniture:
- single & double mattresses, divan beds &bed frames
- three piece suites, sofas/settees and chairs
- drop leaf tables, small dining tables & coffee tables
- dining chairs
- chest of drawers, bedside cabinets
- wardrobes & storage units
- small display units & bookcases
We can repair various woodwork items.
We cannot currently repair soft furnishings.
We collect from:
- All Borough of Stockport areas (SK1-SK8)
- Greater Manchester M14, M15, M18, M19, M20, M22, M23: Including Burnage, Didsbury, Withington, Fallowfield, Rusholme, Altrincham, Bowdon, Hale, Hale Barns, Wythenshaw and Gorton.
- East Cheshire and Derbyshire SK9, SK10, SK11, SK12, SK14: Including Macclesfield, Adlington, Tytherington, Prestbury, Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, Handforth, Poynton, Disley, Styal, Chapel-en-le frith, Furness Vale, New Mills.
We collect furniture & household items free of charge, usually within 2/3 working days. This could be longer depending on demand. If you prefer to bring an item to us directly, please ring us on 0161 456 0717 to arrange an appropriate time first.
Please note –
- All furnishings must comply with Furniture and Fire [Safety] regulations 1988. This is usually identified by a label sewn into a suite, bed or upholstered dining chair.
- All glass must be marked as Safety Glass or could be removed from the item of furniture to make the item usable.
- Beds must be under 5 years old, clean and have a fire label attached. We only accept 4’6″ or 3″ divan beds.
Unfortunately we cannot currently accept for re-use:
- any electrical items.
- gas appliances
- sofa beds or bunk beds
- reclining furniture
- large and heavy furniture
- kitchen units
Donate Furniture Now
Please use this form to let us know if you have any furniture you wish to donate to our clients.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form